The input consists of an AC type of optocoupler in series with an LED indicator and a 4Kohm resistor.
The AC type of input allows the common to be connected to either the positive or negative supply voltage so that sinking or sourcing
outputs can be used. Each of the 16 outputs is completely isolated with a + and - terminal. When active the output passes
current from the + to - terminals much like a relay contact would.
- (32) Opto Isolated Inputs 4 .75V - 25V
- (16) Opto Isolated Outputs 25V @ 0.25Amps
- (48) LED Indicators on all I/O
- (72) Screw Terminals - 5mm - Pluggable
- Expandable to 4 Boards for 192 I/O
- Inputs and Outputs Support Sourcing or Sinking
- Outputs Guaranteed Off on Power Up
- High and Deterministic Update Rate